About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Modern Art Bella - Cherish!

G'day everyone!

I had so much making this piece of art....I love the colors (Black, Ruby Red, Olive Green and teal) and I am thinking of mounting it onto a square canvas!

Cherish Bella


IMPORTANT NOTE - Click on image to make it bigger and for those of you who can't post a comment because you don't have a blogger account, when you click on the photo, it should prompt you with a message asking if you want to leave a comment or not!!! How exciting! And PLEASE do leave a comment, I LOVE receiving comments, makes my day!

Cherish Bella

What I used was BASIC GREY: Scarlett's Letter: Letter's to the World and Maya Road: Bugs & Butterflies Chipboard set (so much fun), where you can get at A Page at A Time Store http://www.pageatatime.biz/

SU Paper:Taken with Teal and Ruby Red, basic black
Stamps: Butterflyabella & SU "Warm Words (retired)

Thanks for looking and have a great day! Cheers!

6 comments:

Card Creations said...

This does look great! You worked this Basic grey Paper great!

Kim's Life said...

Very cute!!!! You did great!

Jenn said...

Cute! Love what you did with the butterfly - what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' what you did with this image. The cuttlebugged butterfly adds great texture to the page. TYFS!

***HeatheR*** said...

so super cute. I love the large butterfly wich mimics the butterfly in the image! the pattern paper is so pretty too. Great Job!!
***HeatheR***

Lynn Put said...

Great Bella card! I love the colors and layout with the embossed butterfly!