About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Opps...my mistake!

For those of you who try to leave a comment on my photo with "Photobucket"( once you click on my photo to make it bigger), you have to be subscribed to "Photobucket" to leave a message. I feel it is a safe site, I have joined and I do not receive any spam or anything like that from them!! If you are still leery, no worries, you can tell me if I SEE you or just send me an email!!! Cheers for now!

1 comment:

The Dennills said...

Ya I signed up for the email updates and there is ABSOLUTELY no Spam.