About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Bella Birthday Cards...

I really enjoyed making these Bella Birthday cards.

This one is for my one aunt who LOVES cats! Funny, whenever I saw this picture of "Kittycattabella", I always envisioned her wearing a turtleneck but then when I went to color her shirt in, I realized she wasn't wearing that type of shirt! LOL! Ah well, I made her wear one anyways!

Photobucket


This next card is for my aunt whose birthday is TODAY! I wanted to make her a real cheery sunshiney card, so here it is. She loves to be outdoors and in the sun! I free-hand drew the "birthday" hard to do, but I think I didn't do too bad of a job! hee hee

Photobucket

Well I am off to go get ready to meet my aunt and her family for a birthday dinner. I am bringing the cake, yum yum! Happy Weekend everyone! Cheers!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Adorabe!! Love the kitty card!

Monica said...

Love both of your cards! You did a great job with the scenery on the second card!!

Robin Gibson said...

Michelle, these cards are SO cute!!! Great colors, and design!!

Kristie W. said...

Soooo cute! I really love what you did with the scenery on the 2nd card, its incredible!