About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Love You Twinkle Fairy!



Isn't she the cutest!!!! I had a lot of fun making this card....I do feel it is missing something in the top left corner there, but I also didn't want to take away from the gorgeous paper I was using! Believe me the picture doesn't even do it justice, it is the prettiest shade of pinks and greens ever!!!! Thanks for looking!






4 comments:

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Beautiful card!

Denise's Designs said...

Michelle- Just Beautiful!!! You are very talented.

Your friend-
Denise Follmar
aka- Queenbeeabella

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! Maybe some small brads in the corner? Even without them this is a beautiful card!!

chica21b said...

Very pretty card! Love how you paper pieced her dress.