About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some "bunny" loves you....



I got really excited when I got this idea in my head to make a "playboy bunny" sort of Bella! I free-hand drew the ears, the basket is clipart, and I got the smallest pom-poms at the dollar store for her tail!!! I am pretty happy with how it all turned out!!! Can't see it that well, but I did put a pretty pink stickle on the eggs and on Bella-Bunny's shirt!!! Enjoy and Happy Easter!!!


6 comments:

SherryBee said...

What a cute little card!
Love that lil bunny tail! hehehe
Great job on all the cards!
SherryBee in AZ
http://www.youravon.com/sherrybeeson

Kim's Life said...

Very Cute! Great idea! Love it!

Sheri said...

OMG that is sooo cute!!! What an adorable idea! LOVE IT!!!!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

that is awesome! you did a great job drawing the ears and the pom pom tail is adorable!

Candy said...

What a great idea! The perfect card for your husband! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Hey! It's so nice to see your face! LOL! Enjoy your digis!! Your blog is fab, you have talent girl.

Hugs!