About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!!

Hello All!!


I can't believe my last post was a year ago, but at lot has happened! I got pregnant and had a baby!!! So as you can imagine, things have been pretty hectic, hectic but exciting!!! I LOVE being a mom and it helps so much that my baby boy is such a GOOD HAPPY baby!!! All is well! I have slowly gotten back into card making, mostly for fun, as I am no longer a SU demonstrator. I have joined a few blogs though that post challenges and contests, so I will try to participate once in awhile or when I can!


Here is a picture of my beautiful baby, he is already 3 months old!!!


Hope all is having a great weekend and here's to being creative again!!! Cheers for now!

No comments: