About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sha-zam! - Dare to be Sassy Challenge #16



It's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge #16. This week's challenge is a color challenge using black, white, and one other color of your choice! I chose red to be the other color!! I love that color combo black, white and red! I had so much fun dressing up this sassy lady - made her shoes, hat and bodice sparkly red. For her cane, I added a red jewel to give it some pizazz!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw this is fabulous! Judy x