About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Challenge #17 for Mother's Day

Well it is another "Dare to be Sassy Thursday" at Sassy Studio Designs, challenge #17, and the theme is "Mother's Day". My mom LOVES the sun and the beach so I was inspired to make this stair fold card. This card was fun to make, I made her bikini all sparkly with Stickles, and it was fun to make the waves and the sun!

I am so excited, this will be MY first Mother's Day too. My baby is only 5 months old, but I am still excited and feel loved and so happy to be a mommy! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!




3 comments:

Juanita said...

Hi Michelle, did you find the Sassy Studio image with the girl behind the cake? It appears to be in the Sassy store now, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm suppose to get comments sent to me email but yours didn't hit my inbox.

Sara said...

WOW Michelle, this is gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh this is fabulous! Happy Weekend. Judy x