About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let's Make a Snowman...!






I had soooo much fun making this ACORDIAN CARD!!! I cut out the snowmen and the tree shapes from the Company line "MY MIND'S EYE" Be Merry series! The card base is made out of SU "Baja Breeze" cs. I never thought I would enjoy pink with Christmas colors but I am realizing it is my FAVORITE!!!! tee hee!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I love it!!

Robin Gibson said...

Michelle! LOVE THIS CARD!! I hope you don't mind if I lift your idea of an accorian card...it's all I can envision now....HOW CUTE!!! So talented you are!! Love this!!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, this is soooo adorable!!! Love the snowmen and the way you used them on this card!