About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick but fun Card!

It was one of my "Masculine" co-worker's birthday so this is the card that I made him. It was very fitting for him as this co-worker of mine wears shorts ALL YEAR round, even when it is raining or snowing...CRAZY! You know, come to think about it, I don't know if I have ever seen him in pants...and I have worked at this place for over a year now!!!! LOL! Anyways inside the card I mentioned something on the lines of "to the dude who wears shorts all the time...cudos"! tee hee

I don't know if the penguin image is ringing some bells for you, but I free-hand drew the sunglasses on this little cutie and also added his mouth! Way cuter I think! I put crystal lacquer on his glasses to make them look shiny. On the black cardstock I used the cuttlebug folder "waves".

Speaking of Birthdays, "Little Monkeys" storage systems is turning 1 years old this month and so in honor of that, "you want a cookie" blog is offering some great Birthday blog candy for the event! Check it out!

Happy Rainy Weekend everyone! Cheers!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!! Awesome freehand!!