About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So excited ...!!!!!


One of my lovely co-workers announced she was expecting and I tell you I got so excited! I am also finding it weird that I get really excited for some and not for others (not that I'm happy about it, but just not so excited?) maybe it is because it is her FIRST one!!!!
Anyways, who cares how much I get excited, I am excited to be posting this card! I was so happy with the way it turned out!!! I bought "TeddyBella" just to make this card! I paper-pieced her top and pop-dotted her belly, and also the circles for the thought bubble, put crystal lacquer on the bags and the baby is from the cricut "New Arrival". Had soooo much fun making this card and I really enjoyed my color scheme. Hope you like! Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This came out so cute.

LeAnne said...

Adorable, I love the baby in the thought bubble!

Christi Flores said...

Michelle, this is adorable!! I know your friend will love it!!

Mae said...

So cute!!! I bet she loved it!

Robin Gibson said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! Great inspiration!!

Susan said...

love how you "popped" her belly!