About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Design Team Items...

Boy I haven't been on here for quite awhile but I have been busy making cards. I will have to post the rest later on.
The 2 items that I am showing I used paper that I got at A PAGE AT A TIME. The paper is called "Masterpiece Studios - Stemma Collection - "Snowman & Snowflakes". Very funky and sparkly paper! Thanks Jen!
My first card that I did was a "Gate Fold" card and my snowman is made out of circle punches! I am quite pleased how he turned out!





My second item is made out of this mug template that I found on SCS. It is used to hold a packet of Hot Chocolate. Unfortunately, I didn't have any packets of Hot Chocolate, so I made a bookmarker instead. Again, I am pleased how my little snowman turned out, I love snowmen, sooo cute!





Thanks for looking everyone and especially to those who leave comments or subscribe to my blog, I really really appreciate it! Cheers!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Cute! That paper is adorable!

Card Creations said...

These are very cute.....Great job!

Meli Palmer said...

That snowman is too cute!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!! Love that snowman!!