About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend - Design Team Designs #2, #3, & #4

Yeeha! It was a very rainy day on Saturday so I got lots of cards done, and I am glad to say some more cards for "A Page At A Time" website!!!

The first Card I did was simple but I didn't want to take the focus away from the BEAUTIFUL paper, "Snowflakes Glitter" from Page Masterpiece Studios. The snowflake is from a retired SU set "Snowflake Spot"and I used SU paper "Elegant Eggplant" and other light purple cardstock.



The Second card I used the same Snowflake Glitter Paper for the border and for the base of the card I used "Page It Takes Two: Navy Cardstock". The stamp is new, I bought it at a friend's scrapbooking store and it is from the stamp company Great Impressions. The snow is made from liquid applique.



Ok, I saved the BEST for last, I am really really pleased how my third card worked out! I used "Halobella", paper pieced her dress with "SU Almost Amethyst" cardstock, framed with unknown funky purples & blues paper, background paper is again the most beautiful paper I have ever seen " Page Masterpiece Studios: Stemma Collection: Snowflakes Glitter" and embellished with ribbon, silver stickles and glitter silver EBP. The snowflakes is used from a retired SU Christmas Stamp set.




The sentiment that I used for the card, is actually copied from a stamp sold from the Elzybell's website



I have more paper to work with for my Design Team Designing, but that will be posted in a couple of days, I get Tuesday off! LOL! Cheers everyone!


























































































8 comments:

Amy W. said...

great designs! :)

Danni said...

All are wonderful but yes, love the bella!! Awesome job!

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are fantastic!!! I think the third one is my fave too! :)

Meli Palmer said...

Love all these cards, especially the first one and the Bella...she's just so cute. You did a fab job girl!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards. The saying for your card is great. I think I ordered that stamp. I will know in a few days when my order comes lol!

Kimmie said...

These cards ARE TO DIE FOR. I was going to tell you how much I loved the 2nd one, until I got to the 3rd one and my jaw dropped! Beautiful work!

LeAnne said...

ohh, I love your halobella card. It's funny becuase I was working on one very similar (great minds must think alike). I love the sentiment...might just have to case that part.

Thanks for sharing

Monica said...

Michelle, I really like all the cards you posted today. the little house scene is adorable! I LOVE the bella and how the entire card turned out too! You rocked this one!!