About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My FIRST Design Team Project!!!

Hello All!
Well I got my Designing Kit in the mail just the other day and couldn't wait to start creating! Jennifer sent us some BEAUTIFUL Christmas papers and ribbon to use!


My project is the "Shadow Box" Card using the beautiful paper "Snowfall Stripes" and "Tanzanite" cardstock. As you can tell by the pictures, the snowfall paper has actual glitter embellished into it and it has the coolest texture, very ridgid and 3D like. That is why I used it to do the Shadow Box card.




The snowman is from a retired SU Christmas set and of course I used liquid applique to make the snowflakes and snow "POP". Now I am off to design some more with my beautiful papers from "A Page At A Time" web store! Cheers!

8 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Very Cute!

Jacqueline

Monica said...

Very pretty!! You did great with your first DT project! Congrats!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! That paper is great!

Card Creations said...

This looks great! Can't wait to see what else you produce!

Christi Flores said...

How cute Michelle!!! I cannot wait to get my kit in!! :)

Hulachickabella said...

This is super cute! I don't know why I never thought to make the snowflakes do anything but be glittery! i love this idea!

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)

Mae said...

I love it. The now is great.

Meli Palmer said...

This is an adorable card. And I must say, I am thrilled to be on a design team with such a talented lady!