About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Monday, October 13, 2008

I just LOVE Long Weekends....

Hello Hello! I hope all you Canadian folk had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! I sure did and I am so happy that I had time to create and make a few cards!!!! I have a few birthdays coming up, so here is what I did so far! I also re-organized ALL my stamp/scrapbooking supplies, now does that ever feel good!!!!

Ok, my first card to show is this fairy card I made for a cousin of mine. I had the fairy pre-stamped from a friend, so I just colored her in tonight and cut her out, did some masking with the moon and the flowers, and made the stars out of silver stickles and decorated her wings with stickles also! I am quite happy how it turned out. Of course again, it is WAY prettier in real life but ah well....I'm working on it, on how to make my photos look as they do in real life!!!!

















My second card is a Bella card! In real life the cardstock that I used is our Stampin' Up! GORGEOUS color "Taken with Teal", I so wish you could see how it truly looks BRIGHT & VIBRANT. I put stickles again on her pom pom on hat and her cupcake and did crystal lacquer on her balloons! Simple card but fun to make!




















My third card, is a birthday card for an uncle. I have a hard time making masculine cards, since truly I am a girly girl when decorating and such, but I do like the owl stamp and my color choice!
Have a good short week everyone! I should hopefully post my bella card tomorrow night, that I am going to submit to the "Bellaholics Annoym. " November Homepage Contest! Hopefully I will get more than one vote than like last time! LOL!! I did have some awesome competition though!!! I am so glad I joined that group, so much fun!!!! Cheers!

7 comments:

Monica said...

Adorable cards!! I love them all..but the owl card is too cute!

Candy said...

Hi,
Love all your cards but my favourite is the fairy one. Love your background and the fairy wings.
Candy

Lisa T said...

Great cards! That fairy is very pretty. Great job on the masking and coloring!

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!! Each one is so nice and all so different! Wonderful!

Hulachickabella said...

I love the fairy card! I have so many fairy stamps and can never get them to look "right"! I will try again thanks to your inspiration! =)

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)

Mae said...

These are all very nice. Love the colors on the Bella.

Anonymous said...

Great cards but I am partial to fairies. Love the way you did her wings. I am with you as for mens cards...I much prefer making girly cards.