About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

PINK!

Good Evening Ladies! Well tonight I worked on 2 cards and they both had quite the PINK theme! One was a birthday card and the other a Baby Girl card! They were fun to make, but I must admit I am all pinked out!!!! LOL!

To make the cloud "puffy" I used Liquid Applique!!! LOVE THE STUFF! It goes on like a glue and then when you put a heat gun to it, BAM, poof city! Fun fun fun! Whenever I color a image, I am using Stampin' Up! Markers or watercolor pencils. I have not gotten into the Copic Rage just yet...got to save those pennies!




Unfortunately I did not make as many cards I wanted to, but I am hoping to make more tomorrow night and Tuesday forsure!!! Also I am expecting my FIRST designer kit in the mail any day (hopefully tomorrow), so I will be playing with that soon too! Yipppeeee! Good Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I just love your bella card! Love the way you have paper pieced her dress and then pop dotted her. What did you use to make your clouds so fluffy? and much more importantly what did you use to color her hair blonde? If it was copics which ones? pencils..same thing...
Thanks,
Cheri
p.s. Congrats on your new D.T. position

Lori said...

Hi Michelle,
Looks like you are off to a good start with your blog.
Hugs,
Lori

Christi Flores said...

Your card is adorable!!! I love this!!

Michelle-a-bella said...

To answer Cheribella's questions, I used liquid applique for the clouds and I am either coloring with Stampin Up markers or watercolor pencils!

Cheers!