About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Friday, October 10, 2008

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

I am so excited! I have an opportunity to apply to becoming a team member on a DESIGN TEAM!!! Yipppee! I would be a design team member for the website "Page at a Time". Here are three cards that I will be submitting for samples of my work. I just made the Christmas Bella last night and LOVE how it turned out!!! Of course the picture doesn't even do it justice in real life, but ah well! I put red stickles on Bella's dress, crystal lacquer on her boots, and used liquid applique for her hat and boot trim! So much fun to make!!! Of course they are put on with pop-dots to stand out and the 2 top red buttons are just dallops of red stickles!!! Wish me luck Everyone!!! Cheers!

2 comments:

The Dennills said...

Wow Michelle! I love these cards :)
Can I hire you to make cards for me? ;) I think you could start making and selling your cards.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you. I love the Christmas Bella card.
Cheri