About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kick up your heels.....tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

Hello Hello!


I have had a very hard stressful week this week, so I am VERY HAPPY tomorrow is FINALLY Friday, Yippppeeee!




I made this Paper-pieced Bella card for a friend's birthday whose I thought was born on the 20th of Oct but then the same person who told me THAT date, told me just the other day it was another date, and I had missed her birthday by over 2 weeks!!!! Grrrrrr and a BIG LAUGH!!! I will still give it to her when I see her! I cased this card and fell in love with it when I saw it! I think I found it on SCS, it was for a turning 40 card!!! I have to say this though, I just LOVE paper piecing Bellas, soooooo much fun!!!!


Happy Friday everyone and have a fabulous weekend! Cheers!

7 comments:

Jessica Ottevanger said...

I love this card! Especially the black and red color combination. Great job!

Bella hugs,

Jessica aka Glitter Bella

Candy said...

I love it too! Great colour combination. Your friend will love it if it is late or on time :o)
Candy

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! Love the dress and the sentiment is great! Where is that from? I'm sure your friend will love it anyway. It's really really cute.

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is darling! I love the paper pieced dress and colors!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love this card!!!

Card Creations said...

Wow this card looks great! I love paper piecing too!

Hulachickabella said...

AHHH!!! I love this card! It's fabulous!

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)