About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Fall Y'All!


Well I finally finished my card for the Bellaholic's November Homepage Contest!!! Not really what I had invisioned but it will have to do! I feel the left top corner is quite bare, but in a way I didn't want to take away from the GORGEOUS fall paper that I was using!! You should see it in real life!!! Unbelievable!!! The paper is BO BUNNY and is called "Beautiful Life Leaf". Also you can't see them that well, but I used some of the "Bella Dots Glitter Light Cocoa" dots, very pretty, blingy dot stones!
Enjoy!
Off I go to make another Bella card, a birthday card...

3 comments:

Danni said...

That paper is awesome!! Wow! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful paper, I wouldn't have wanted to cover it up either.

Card Creations said...

This Bella looks great! I love the fall look and colors!