About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cupcakes Anyone?


I just had to show the cupcake card that I made for my friend's little girl who was turning 5! When I saw this on SCS, I fell in love! Not only do I LOVE real cupcakes, now I am loving to make these cute cute cards! Thanks Lindsey! With the template it is actually very easy to make and so much fun to design!


Here is the link of where to find photos and template to make these yummy cards!




Enjoy and there's no calories, yippeee!

3 comments:

butterfly843 said...

Tfs the template, great card!

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

Adorable! She's going to love it!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Meli Palmer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!