About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Favorite Bella Cards I have made so far...






This is a card I made for a friend's birthday! I just loved the flowered paper and how the colors worked together! I was quite happy with how the whole card turned out!
























This next card I cased the design from SCS and when I found this funky paper, I knew I had to use it!


















This was my very first Bella stamp and card that I made. I had so much fun coloring her dress and the background paper (pink)! And I am a dog lover to boot, so this is one of my favorite stamps!

12 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love your cards! They are very cute. Blogging is fun! I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions, if I can't help I know someone who can

Jacqueline aka TresBella
http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Lattebella is one of my all time favs!

VI Scrapchick said...

Very nice cards Michelle. Welcome tp the world of blogging. Your site looks fantastic!! You didn't need me afterall.... fabulous.

Dana said...

Welcome to the world of blog. Love all your cards. The colors you chose are awesome. Keep posting you are wonderful inspiration.
Dana

Katie Cotton said...

i love the lattebella card! She's so stinkin' cute!!!!!! The other cards turned out great as well. Welcome to the blogging world!!!!

(tinxmagic) Laura said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging... Have fun... love what you have so far...

Anonymous said...

You are now one of us...hooked real good. Welcome to the gang. Your cards are all great. You are off to a wonderful beginning.
Cheri
www.cheribella.wordpress.com

Meli Palmer said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!

Ooh, the second card is my favorite. Love how you popped those circles out!

Ice Escape said...

Welcome!
Way cute cards!!
***HeatheR***

LeAnne said...

Great Blog and great cards, thanks for sharing. I'll be back :)

Susan said...

Great cards and welcome to the world of blogging! It's very addicting! Love the papers, especially on the lattebella. I'm actually using some of it tonight!

Kim said...

Very cute cards Michelle! Lattebella is one of my favorite bellas! And love your pink on the dogwalkabella....pink is my my favorite color!
Hugs~ Kim