About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Have a Sunshiney FALL Day!

Have a Sunshiney FALL Day!





Hello Fellow Stampin' Sistahs!Yay it's Friday! Hope you all had a great week! I am excited to be posting this card. When I joined the "Bellaholicanonymous" group and found out they had a "Monthly Bella Card Contest" I got inspired to do this card for the month of October. Since I didn't have any special "Halloween" Bellas, I thought I would do a fall theme. For this contest, anyone who is part of the "Bellaholicanonymous" group, can post a photo of their card and place it in the monthly album for the contest. Then all group members vote after a closing date who should win. Who ever wins the contest, their Bella card is chosen to be displayed on the "Bellaholicanonymous" Home Web Page! Wish me luck ladies! tee hee. I have already seen some of the other cards, and I am running against some ROCK'N competition!!!

2 comments:

Joan Ottevanger said...

Avery pretty card beautiful colores

Kim said...

Michelle your card is beautiful! Love your colors!!!! It's a winner to me!
Hugs~ Kim