About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let the FUN begin!!!!

I cannot believe I have just started a blog!!!! But I am actually excited about this! (Thank you Krista). One of the reasons why I have started a blog is because I have just joined a wonderful group called the "Bellaholicsanonymous" and they all post their cards via a blog. I LOVE Bella stamps!!! It is like stamping, coloring and playing Barbie's all in one, Love it!!!!! And yes, as the group name implies, Bella stamps are VERY addicting, you just can't stop at one! LOL!Also because I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it will be good to be able to post my SU card samples, upcoming classes and feature new products and promotions!I will post a few of my favorite Bella cards that I have made in the past for friends and family. I have cased some of the cards and I apologize that I do not remember from whom, so I will from now on IF I do case someone elses work, I will make note of it! Thank you!

1 comment:

Hulachickabella said...

YOU'RE RIGHT!!! I was trying to pin down the reason I loved the Bellas so much...you hit it right on the nose...coloring, stamping and playing Barbies all at the same time!! Thanks! I can stop thinking about it now! =) Welcome!

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)