About Me

I have been enjoying scrapbooking and stamping for over 8 years. I am happily married of almost 5 years and we just had our first baby, a son! We are so blessed and happy, and being able to stamp and create just makes everything complete!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stampin' Up! VanIsle Meeting...WOW!

I just have to write a quick post to say how EXCITED I am!!!! Just came back from an all day meeting in Nanaimo for Stampin' Up! - The VanIsle Group (SU Demonstrators from Van. Isl.) and it was wonderful!! During a part of the meeting we get to do make n' takes and they were fabulous, EASY, FUN, and did I mention FABULOUS?!!! I cannot wait to get my club going and get teaching these fabulous items! I wish I could post a pic of them but I admit I did not fully finish any of them because I wanted to make sure I would be able to partake in ALL of the make n' takes and let me tell you , I barely finished...but there were alot of them!!! LOL!

PLEASE come back soon to check out the items as I will hopefully be finishing them on Wed night and will be able to post some pics!!! Cheers!

No comments: